Montana Metallic - Caribbean
Montana cans have used their experience in spray paint and technical effect paints to create this new Metallic Effect spray paint in a range of 9 great colours, the can comes fitted with a Montana Standard cap. As you would expect from Montana the cans achieve excellent delivery and maximum reliability with a medium pressure paint output.
The range of functional applications for this Metallic effect paint are endless, from bikes to furniture, they can also add a bit of wow to any arty project with a bit of creativity using paper, cardboard, primed canvas, wood, glass, metal, ceramics, porcelain, stone, acrylic and a host of other paintable materials, it goes on almost everything.
The paint is made from an Acrylic-Nitro combination base, the paint will dry to a semi-gloss finish which is durable, flexible and hard wearing when it is allowed to cure (takes 24+ hours), this paint is very lightfast and for the best results we suggest you use Montana GOLD, Montana BLACK and Montana ACRYLIC marker lines.
Now here are some tips to make the process simple.
- For best results shake can vigorously for approximately 3 minutes before use and apply at a distance of 15cm - 20cm to a pre-primed substrate.
- Re-shake between intervals to assure settled pigment is re-mixed.
- To enhance colour result even further, pre-prime substrate with a similar Montana GOLD colour as base.
- Apply in thin multiple layers, varying application strokes from vertical to horizontal on each run. Optimum use temperature is between 10 and 15 degrees Celsius.
- Drying time is normally around 10 mins for dust dry, 20 minutes for touch dry and 24 hours for total curing.
- Please note drying times vary subject to room temperature and moisture levels.
- To protect your artwork to its fullest, apply Montana spray Varnish in Gloss, Semi-Gloss or Matt once Metallic Effect colours have dried and cured.
- We do not recommend objects painted with Metallic Effect colours be exposed to high temperatures over 80 degrees Celsius