During this full day event you will learn the basics of quilting. Throughout the day you will be guided through the process of making a trio of ideal sewing and quilting accessories - exactly what you need to start you on your quilting adventure!
You will make a scissor keeper, an accessory bag and the Ultimate sewing mat.
For this workshop you will need to bring the following items;
• Sewing Machine & spools (spare machine needles….just in case)
• 75 cms of patterned fabric (112cms wide)
• 1 mtr of a blending plain / small design fabric
• ¼ mtr of contrast fabric for bindings
**Backing fabric and wadding will be provided as part of the workshop**
Equipment for the workshop if you have it;
•A good pair of fabric scissors
•Pins…long ones if possible
•Matching and contrast sewing cotton
•4 buttons…..can match or contrast your fabric choice
• Hand sewing needles
• Tape measure
• 1/4 sewing foot and if possible a walking foot
( you will need this equipment for your quilting adventures in the future)
Refreshments will be provided. However, you may want to bring a light lunch with you or there are plenty of tea rooms around the corner to the shop.
Payment for workshops must be made in full at the time of booking. If you need to cancel your booking for any reason please contact us as soon as possible, cancellation fees apply:
- Over 21 days before the workshop date - full refund given or the opportunity to book another date
- Between 7 and 21 days before the workshop date – no refund given, however you will have the opportunity to book another date
- Less than 7 days before the workshop date - no refund given and no opportunity to book another date
Any refund due will be paid to the original payee only and by the original payment method.
If you do not turn up for your workshop, you will not be eligible for a refund nor will you be eligible to move your booking to an alternative date.
In the unlikely event that a workshop has to be cancelled by From Loft to Loved, you will be offered the choice of a full refund or the opportunity to book onto an alternative workshop. You will be given as much notice as possible if a workshop has to be cancelled.